Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rosie's Challenge - Day 8

30 Days of Truth... Rosie's Challenge - I decided to take up a 30 Day Challenge about myself. It will probably take more than 30 days to complete but I am willing to make the effort to get it done. Click here to get the list if you are interested in joining in... peace out yo!

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you badly.

Yeah... I know, I'm probably not going to do this one. I put it up and thought about it all day. This is a subject that I really don't want to get into on so many levels. I have a list of people that have have disappointed me since High School. I'm at a point in my life where I have decided to not let stuff bother me.

A couple of weeks ago I said my peace about something that had been bothering me for some time. After that... I made a commitment to myself and to everyone else to just not worry about it anymore. I'm not going to let it eat at me. I doesn't change the fact that I still think there are some people out there that do things for no reason to hurt others, or hurt themselves emotionally, an I am concerned as to why,  I'd like to help them. However... I am not going to let it bother me like I did.

If you want to treat me badly or try to make my life hell... you should sell it somewhere else. I'm all stocked up and I don't have room for it in my life. I'm happy and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.