Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rosie's Challenge - Day 5

30 Days of Truth... Rosie's Challenge - I decided to take up a 30 Day Challenge about myself. It will probably take more than 30 days to complete but I am willing to make the effort to get it done. Click here to get the list if you are interested in joining in... peace out yo!


Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.



One thing I sincerely hope to do in life… be a foreign missionary. There isn't much else that can be said about it. I want to go help build a church somewhere, and one day... I will do it.

7 comments:

shan said...

U GO GIRL!!

Rosalind said...

I've gotten some books and I've been doing a little research. It God has it in his plan, I'm going.

TheUnSoccerMom said...

that is awesome! :o)

Oilfield Trash said...

That would be pretty awesome!!!

Joy said...

My cousins are missionaries in the Philippines. They LOVE it!!

Rosalind said...

I did a little research online last night... the cost is OUT OF THE ROOF!!!

Leslie Moon said...

That would be great...I hope that one day I can do charity work on a full time basis.