Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm just sayin'...

Recently I put out a request to my fellow blogger's for a guest post. I thought that this might be a good idea to add a little versatility to my blog and to show off some of my other well respected bloggers.

This week I have the pleasure of showing off my friend Shan from I'm Just Sayin'.... What can I tell you about her? There is so much. She has been such an inspiration in my life. She truly is a Godly friend. Shan is a woman of God, an incredible mother, and a loving wife to her amazing husband. I am blessed to have her in my life, she makes me want to be a better person. I left the subject matter completely up to the guest bloggers so I was completely taken off guard when I read what Shan had for me to post.

I am so happy that I get to showcase her on my blog as my first guest post and I hope that you will take the time to read her blog and follow the amazing stories that she has to share about her faith and her family. Now... go follow her blog.

Shan, thank you for your post... it brought tears to my eyes. You are so special to me and thank you for being my friend. Love you my frand ;)

********************


I'm fairly new at blogging, so I jumped at the chance to do a guest blog for one of my FAVORITE BLOGGERS.  Not only is she my favorite blogger, she's a great friend! 
We met through our children.  They attend the same daycare center.  Our girls were instant friends.  They truly love each other.  This does not go without saying that sometimes they fight like sisters!   Her oldest is the sweetest thing.  She always has a hug waiting on me when I pick Kate up in the afternoons.  Her youngest, is just about the cutest little thing you can imagine.  She is beginning to talk really good, and now when I arrive in the evenings, she is running up to me calling my name.  It's safe to say, I've fallen in love with those sweet girls. 
Rosie has really captured my heart this year.  She is a strong woman, who has weaknesses just like we all do.   It is amazing to me that she has faced so much opposition, and in this she has turned to God.  Most would've thrown up their hands and joined the crowd.  But not my girl, Rosie.  She is unlike the crowd.  She keeps me accountable.  I chuckle to myself when she says that it is me who keeps her accountable.  ME, really?  I love watching her grow as a Christian mother, and I'm very fortunate that I am able to give her courage and strength when she needs it the most. 
I have experienced one sided friendships all of my life.  This is one friendship that is truly give and take.  I am truly blessed to know her, and I look forward to our growing friendship.  Sorry Rosie, this blog just had to be about you!!  After all, it is you who inspired me to blog!!  Love ya girl!  Love ya more than you know! 

7 comments:

Justlittlecajunme said...

Great guest post!

Oilfield Trash said...

Great guest post!!!

Rosalind said...

she is pretty awesome :)

stephanie said...

cute first guest post!!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love your fun background!

I just found your blog through one of the Saturday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

Sounds like you're blessed to have such a great friende there. Pretty wise getting someone to guest post that will say all those nice things about you!

Rosalind said...

Suitcase - I just asked her to do a guest post, the subject was left completely up to the author. did not know that she would write something about me. So yeah I am blessed to have such a great friend. Thank you