Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rosie's Challenge - Day 6

30 Days of Truth... Rosie's Challenge - I decided to take up a 30 Day Challenge about myself. It will probably take more than 30 days to complete but I am willing to make the effort to get it done. Click here to get the list if you are interested in joining in... peace out yo!



Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

There are a lot of thing I hope I never have to do…pay taxes, get a root canal, carve out an ingrown toenail to name a few.

There are a few things that I really honestly don’t want to deal with. I hope I never have to deal with them, ever. I don’t want to deal with the passing of my parents. I know that I will have to eventually, but I don’t want to.

I am extremely close to my folks. I’m sure it is because I didn’t leave the nest when I was supposed to, but none the less, they have become more than my rock… they are my foundation. And when I say close... I moved across state lines after 9 months because I missed them so badly.

May parents have been there for every major event in my life. They are still married… believe it or not. They have been my support for everything. Teaching me every day that life it tough, learn to deal with it. Bailing out and giving up is not an option. Always fight for what you believe in. Because of that… I am who I am today. Not who I could have turned out to be a year ago.

3 comments:

laughingmom said...

Totally dread those days as well!

NANCY said...

I hope you don't have to deal with it for a long, long time!

I love this challenge. I hope to try it myself one day, but it seems to hard! Great job!

Nancy

http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

shan said...

I agree!