Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things that annoy me...


1. People that think they are more important or of higher standard than me... If you want to call me white trash, go ahead... but let me tell you one thing... If you think for one moment you can walk a mile in my shoes get ready.... I wear 4 inch heels on a gravel road.

2. Being ignored. Not so much that someone ignoring me as not speaking when they pass by. But if I call you or text you... I expect a response within 24 hours at least. Just common courtesy.

3. Being stared at. I stopped at the Sonic the other day and the dude next to me nearly burnt a hole in my face staring at me. I almost asked if he wanted to take a pic, but he was a kinda "greasy" looking dude and I didn't want my face plastered all over the Internet on Kim Kardashian's body.

4. When I have something exciting to share... be excited with me. Even if you don't really care.

5. When I have a problem and I come to you about it... which is RARE these days. Listen to me. Don't turn it around into your problem. I hate when you talk to someone about something no matter what my problems are theirs are always worse and you end up consoling them. I came to talk to you about my problem. Bad thing about it... these are the same people that want you to listen to them when they have a problem as well.

6. The people at the Sam's club gas pumps. The signs are clearly marked which way is the Entry and the Exit. Don't go into the exit side just so you can get to the pump faster. They did it like that for a reason so we wouldn't have to deal with the gas fiasco they have at the WalMart!!!

7. I can tell my 2 1/2 year old "No" when she says she wants candy... but I don't think she hears me because she only screams for it louder and louder.

8. If any of my coworkers read this... don't take it the wrong way please... I HATE when people gather at my desk and talk. Even though I am a Case Analyst or Office Administrator... what ever you want to call it... I still have my desk out in the middle in the reception area. We rent out our offices so I don't need to take up rentable space. Anyhoo.... people gather at my desk and talk... when I'm working. They don't talk to me either. They talk OVER me. Ugh. I really hate that because it's very distracting.

9. People that say they are bloggers but post only like... once every 6 weeks then it is some stupid knock off thing from the Internet that they copy and pasted. That annoys me. If you are going to have a blog... at least write something original now and then so you have the right to be called a "blogger"... just sayin.

10. My OCD'ness gets on my nerves. Like the fact that I hate the feel of grit on my feet. I won't walk on the wooden deck barefoot. I can't stand to have the sheets out of whack on the bed, I've got to do each little thing a certain way... and don't try and throw me off track.

Ahhhh.... much better. Have a nice day.

p.s. - I need to add one more thing.... people that think everything I say or write on my blog or facebook think it is about them. Another reason I feel freedom of expression is flawed when it comes to my blog. Oh... and that chick that keep shit stirred up... she gets on my nerves too.

5 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I agree with all of them... except the one about your 2 1/2 year old. Please adjust that for me to by my 38 year old man...!

I just bitched about people not responding to me earlier today. Last Wednesday was terrible for me and I called four of my best friends... none of them answered or even tried to call me back. They ALL got an earful when they did the next day and I promise you I don't think they will EVER not answer again!

cocatock

stephanie said...

We have the same problem at Costco that you have at Sam's and it makes me nutty!

Rosalind said...

Joy - Honey you can call me anytime. I am always ready to talk

stephanie - it really gets my OCD going.

TheUnSoccerMom said...

We have some of the same peeves!! haha... totally the reason why I NEVER get gas @ WalMart, I don't care if they are 10cent cheaper, it's so not worth it!

Rosalind said...

Mom - I hate getting gas at Wally World