Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello Stalker....

Could you please comment below and let me know exactly what you are looking for? I see your IP address pop up SEVERAL times but I would like to know what you want... because I can't seem to figure it out. You are obviously trying to block me and then checking out several of my blog post at a time. Which I think is funny in the first place.


Block options?


search and archive? Really?



Why don't you just email me and ask me where to find it and I will direct you to the blog post you are looking for. Mmmmm.... K? I have nothing to hide. Nothing.... unlike you.

9 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

how in the world do you do that? like, see who's reading... that's pretty cool...

as for the stalker... not cool!

Tammy said...

W. O. W

SherilinR said...

aren't stat trackers fun?

Rosalind said...

Mom - sitemeter.com

Tammy - yep

Sherilin - Love them

Rosalind said...

and what is even funnier.... my old stalker showed up on my sitemeter today too... I guess they thought this post was about them? Maybe it was? I guess we will find out soon... Bwhahahaha!!!!

Joy said...

Gotta love blogging and the "vistors" it brings! =)

Rosalind said...

Yep yep

stephanie said...

crazy! I almost don't want to know who looks at my blog haha ignorance is bliss?

Rosalind said...

I love it... I can keep track of the sneaky people... LOL