Thursday, August 4, 2011

Children behave

You know what really ticks me off... I have some things I want to post about... Some ranting and raving I need to do and I can't because someone will go back and tattle on me. Yes... tattle tale. I can't say it on here and I can't say it on facebook. The whole stinking reason I started this blog was so that I could write about things that made me mad. Get out my frustrations... and look... I'm backed into a corner again.

Don't you love it when you are stuck in a position where you can't express your opinion to anyone about how you feel because the person that made you mad will act like a 5 year old over it?

What exactly should you do in that situation?

That is one of the things I really hate about the "small" town I live in. People can't keep their mouth shut. And what is even worse, there are a few people that have to keep tabs on others just so they can keep the mess stirred up.

My children are 5 and 2 1/2 years old... not in their 30's. Yes... I make mistakes and I will admit in a second when I screw up. I will also step out on a limb and apologize for what I've done wrong. Maybe that is where I went wrong. I always feel like I need to be the bigger person and ask for forgiveness. Should I just have the attitude that people can kiss my a$$ and move on? I don't know.

Opinions please.

8 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Never stoop to their level. Fo-Sho.


If possible, always take the high road. Not because it makes you a better person, but because it's the right thing to do.

Honestly... I try to do the WWJD whenever something like this comes up. Sometimes I do what I think Jesus would do and sometimes the devil wins. I always feel better when I try and do what Jesus would want.

Justlittlecajunme said...

Yea, well that's why I keep a blog private, absolutely private except for my friends on that specific blog. I hope it gets better.

We ALL make mistakes as a person, as a mother etc. Its what makes us who we are.

Leslie Moon said...

I cannot stand when people poke around in other peoples business and then tattle about it. This has happened to me recently at work. Seriously, mind your own biznass!

Rosalind said...

oh my... hahaha! I thought I took this post down right after I posted it... LOL.

Oops!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I can't stand adults who behave like we're still in high school.

Some people need to grow up.

That Janie Girl said...

This is my take on all that, when it happens to me.

"Hallelujah. If they're talking about me, they're giving someone else a break!"

Rosalind said...

I'm such a sucker... I just want everyone to be happy :)

jmt said...

I used to think I kept my opinions too close to the vest, and guarded my personal business almost too much. I was told that yes, I am a very private person and most don't approach me about personal matters in respect for that. But I was also told I call people out when they're misbehaving, at least when it comes to how they treat me or those around me.

Do they need to be called out? Do you need to keep personal matters closer to the vest? Or do you just need to limit the reach of your socializing?

If we try and please everyone, we'll always be disappointed in ourselves for not achieving it. Because it's unattainable. Do your best, be proud of your choices, and make right when and if you are given the chance.