Thursday, December 2, 2010

vanity...

Do you think I'm begin vain by having this HUGE ass pic of me at the top of my blog or what?

I really like the pic so I guess it makes no difference to me anyway.

I read an awesome blog today... on the Blogs of Note section of blogger.com "Calling People Names", this woman has an incredible talent for writing. I promise she had me laughing and crying within the first 3 post that I read. If ever she were to write a book, I would buy it. Please check it out if you have time. Definitely worth following.


Back on the vanity thing... I had these pictures taken back in February by my friend Paul Pippin, I've known since early childhood. I being the nerd girl him being the goofy boy, we got along great. Pop and his dad whom I lovingly call Pitty Pat have been good friends as long as I can remember.

I look at these photos that I say I took for my husband (but we all know it was for me) and think... I really don't feel that beautiful and how much photo shop did he really use... seriously! I know my cleavage does not look that perfect, or maybe it does. Who knows and who cares... I like it and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters, right?

I suggest every woman, take the time to have some really good photos taken, not the BS you get done at one of those sit down and pose places. Go to Paul or anyone that has an eye for the photo and have your picture taken. Dress sexy, wear lots of makeup, show a little skin (not too much) and do something to make yourself feel awesome! I have some friends that have had photos done by him and they loved it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't show everyone all the pics he took, there are some sex kitten photos on the disk but I have them just for me. Only me, and well Glenn too ;)

No comments: