Saturday, April 23, 2011

Payback... I deserve it... hehe


I was recently awarded the "Nice Rack" award by no other than Oilfield Trash at Make Daddy a Sammich. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I just jinxed him with the SBD award but, hey... it's all in fun and games... right. So, as a recipient of this award I am supposed to post a picture of my rack.... me, show a pic of my rack... well...

are you ready?


wait for it....




wait for it....




how about a rack of ribs...





rack and pinion steering....





rack of lamb....





how about a deer with a nice rack.....





But in all fairness....





and that is as much "rack" as it is gonna get... sorry...



Much love, Rosie


BTW - I'm not passing this one on.... ladies you are safe.

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Thanks for being a good sport. When I got the award I thought about posting a rack of ribs, but I choose the stripper picture instead.

And that picture of you is nice.

SherilinR said...

that's a great picture of you! granted, i've never seen another picture of you before, but you're lovely, rack n all. =)
happy easter!

Rosalind said...

Thank you! Happy Easter!

Rosalind said...

and BTW - I had to change the pick... I felt kinda strange with my face and rack out there for the whole world to see. Sorry y'all :)

SherilinR said...

ha! now it's not sexy, but it sure is funny!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

haha! very cute! :o)