Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hold us Together

I'm on my way to work, listening to KLove like I do every morning.... and I hear these lyrics...

And love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm
And I'll be my brother's keeper
So the whole world would know that we're not alone

and then it came over me... such peace. I couldn't get the smile off my face. It was to the point that I went immediately on iTunes as soon as I got to the office to find out what I was listening to and get the album. what I found out was it is Hold Us Together by Matt Maher. He's the same guy that sings Your Grace is Enough and Christ is Risen. Two powerful songs that have helped me in my journey.

Anyhow.... here is one of the videos off of youtube. Go ahead and listen, I'm sure it will make you smile like it did me.


6 comments:

shan said...

Love it!!

TheUnSoccerMom said...

Love, Love, LOVE that song. It reminds me of our troops, out there protecting us. I had a friend in Afghanistan last year and I would send him songs and this is one of his favorites.

Thank you for sharing!! :o)

Oilfield Trash said...

I will have to check it out when I get home.

Rosalind said...

The whole album is awesome.

AiringMyLaundry said...

That is nice.

Marie Nicole said...

I LOVE discovering new music! And new bloggers that are just my size! Immafollowinyoutoonow!

ツ my cyber house rules dot com