Monday, March 14, 2011

I love spring

I love this time of year... everything is starting to bloom, tons of pollen, and crawfish! I think I could eat my weight in crawfish.

The hubby and I spent Saturday night with the greatest group of friends we could have ever asked for... and to top it off we had a crawfish boil complete with potatoes, corn, sausage, mushrooms, garlic, onions, and asparagus. I'm sure most people haven't haven't had quite that much in a boil but it is well worth it!



At the end of the night most everyone was miserable from all the food that was eaten.

My applause to the Chef. You have crawfish cookin' down to a science.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm allergic to seafood so I'll have to take everyone's word that it is yummy. And pollen, I HATE pollen. I know it's a must for flowers and nature, etc. but I could really do without it and I know my sinuses would feel much better, too!!

My brother and sister-in-law held a "boil" this past Saturday night and they said even the dog enjoyed sucking the heads. lol

Rosalind said...

I don't know what I would do if I was allergic to seafood.

I hate pollen as well, but it my "small" reminder that its spring, so I don't hate it all that much. Just wish I didn't stick to my truck and everything else so well :)