Tuesday, February 1, 2011

have a laugh on me

I have debated, and thought, and pondered, and all other words that remotely have the same meaning, of what I should post about. Seriously... I got my drama out there, I got my pissed off 'ness out there. So anyhow, I just couldn't come up with anything that was completely awesome. I know, I know, fo' reals yo..  I haven't much to talk about today... so I thought It would be fun just to entertain you with random facts. Ready? Here we go...

***************


1. Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off.


2. The world's largest amphibian is the giant salamander. It can grow up to 5ft. in length.


3. In Cleveland, OH it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.


4. Barbie's measurements if she were life size are: 39-23-33.... bitch


5. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.


6. It is against the law to wear stiletto heels on the streets of downtown Mobile, AL.


7. Ants never sleep


8. The human brain is 80% water


9. Singapore has only one train station.


10. No word in in the English dictionary rhymes with MONTH or ORANGE


11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.


12. Dolphins sleep with one eye open... too bad for Chuck Norris


13. A goldfish has a memory span of about 3 seconds.


14. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.


15. Did you know Coca-Cola was originally green?


16. It is impossible to lick your elbow.... I bet you just tried


17. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.


18. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.


19. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia
combined.


20. The first toilet ever seen on T.V. was on Leave it to Beaver.


21. George Washington grew marijuana in his garden (really?)


22. It cost about 3 cents to make a $1 bill in the US.


23. Your right lung takes in more air than the left


24. Children are more allergic to cockroaches than they are to cats.


25. Buttermilk does not contain any butter.


26. On average, a disposable diaper can hold up to 7 pounds of liquid


27. Marie Curie, the Noble Prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.


28. All species of beetles are edible


29. Polar bears are left handed.


30. Mosquitoes have 47 teeth.


***************


Ok... I don't know how true any of these are, but they were online... so... they gotta be right? If not... tough shit. You will get over it I'm sure. If not, here is something else to make you laugh.



5 comments:

MsSugarpie said...

Love it!!!...M

Rosalind said...

Thanks honey! Ready to read when you get started! love you!

SherilinR said...

loved that video!
and what's with the stilettos in mobile? are they afraid of the hookers? or concerned for the ankles of the hookers? perhaps they are encouraging street walkers to try a more reasonably heeled pump. lol. i said pump in regards to hookers.

Rosalind said...

I know... the whole stiletto thing cracks me up. I think it has something to do with getting shoes stuck in the sidewalk grates er whatever. Stupid laws. You know, hookers can work much better in flip flops anyway... haha!

SherilinR said...

i remember reading once that pointy heels can poke holes into really hot asphalt, so maybe it's a matter of protecting their roads. maybe then the hookers could just walk in the grass & maybe get some recognition of their work in aerating lawns.