Friday, February 4, 2011

Get lost Jack Frost!

I'm not one to bitch about the weather. It never really bothers me. I can usually adapt to whatever Mother Nature throws at me, but this time... I've had it! I live in SOUTH MISSISSIPPI for a reason. I don't like more than a week of cold weather at a time.



I know, I need to quit my bitchin... it's not that freaking cold right? WRONG! Us hot blooded Southern Women are not bread to deal with this cold weather. How in the hell are we supposed to wear short skirts and show our cleavage when it's 32 degrees outside? Well, we don't. I don't mind sweaters, but I only own like 3? We have had cold winters before, we get snow from time to time, but the blizzard of 2011 has started to get to me. Even poor Moustache a.k.a. Stash Kitty got a free ticket to spend the night in the doublewide last night. I really felt bad for her. Yes.. female cat... named Moustache...  she is a black cat with white socks and a white moustache... Kid #1 named the cat so we went with it. Anyhow...



Anyone that would be willing to whisk me and the Hubby away to Hawaii or any other tropical island so we can thaw out, please by all means... don't waste any time. We are packed and ready to go, just say the word.

I will be patiently waiting on your call.

1 comment:

SherilinR said...

i know, the winter insanity this year is totally unappreciated. i lived in the north all through growing up & now i'm in the south & that's one of my favorite things about living down here. the weathers don't usually suck!