Tuesday, February 8, 2011

it's kind of funny...

Life has an interesting way of working things out. My life has done a complete 180 in the last 6 months, but today... I am so glad it did. I figured out that God has a plan for me and the road that I was taking was not part of it. I have been blessed with some amazing and wonderful women in my life. Women that I call my friends. Thank you to each one of you, I hope that you will get the chance to read this.



Thank you for being my rock, and for believing in me. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me with all my problems. Thank you for not judging me. I appreciate each one of you, rather than get in the middle and try to stir up more trouble and more drama you helped me to try and find a solution to the problem. I really appreciate that.