Tuesday, November 23, 2010

true love...

“True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” ~ Ricardo Montalban

Yesterday my friend Kasie told me that Glenn and I have a beautiful marriage. That meant so much to me because she has listened to all of our ups and downs and she has seen the horror that we have been through in the last few months. I thought about what she said to me on the way home yesterday and I realized that Glenn and I have a love like Johnny and June. Regardless of what happens we have each other. He has been my strength when I had none. I know that we will have our good days and bad, but in the end we have each other and that is more than I ever imagined I could have in life. I have a man in my life that worships the ground I walk on and I think he hung the moon.

I have learned to carefully trust with your heart with. Some people are only out for themselves. When you find your true love hold on tight with both hands, never let go. Don't let someone else try to pull you away. Always make your true love number one in your life. You married them for a reason. If you have friends that don't support your decisions, they aren't your friends to begin with. Your true friends and your true love will support any decision you make as long as you aren't being self destructive.


“But what is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one means? Anybody can say charming things and try to please and to flatter, but a true friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain. Indeed, if he is a really true friend he prefers it, for he knows that then he is doing good.” ~ Oscar Wilde

No comments: