Thursday, November 11, 2010

A day in the life...

So I came to the conclusion yesterday that it's not really my problem anymore. My life has come to the point where I have no control anymore. I gave it all to God and is going to take care of it now. Amazing how much better I feel. Why should I be worried about anyone who cares nothing about me or how I feel?

My husband is the most wonderful man in the world, besides my Pop. What girl doesn't think her father is the absolute most wonderful man in the world? Amazing that he has stuck to my side with everything that has happened.

My friends... the few that I really have... just want whats best for me I think. They want me to be happy. So I'm blessed to have the wonderful people that I have in my life. You know who you are. I'm so tired of unhealthy relationships. I have had too many of those in the last few years. It really is sad that there are so few people out there that are truly trustworthy. I'm not saying everyone lies or tells secrets, but you have to be trusted by all and have reason to be trusted. If you lie to everyone or hide the truth you have no integrity. I was called untrustworthy because I told my husband the truth and in the end uncovered someone else's lie. I wanted to save my marriage and honestly... he is the most wonderful man in the world AND my best friend. I may not have many friends, but I know that the ones I do have care about me and my family. That's all that matters.

No comments: