Monday, November 15, 2010

I enjoy this too much...

I know that no one reads this.. nor even cares to, if someone does, yay for you. To get how I feel and think out on "paper" makes me feel better. If you don't like it... then don't read it. I'm not posting this for you or anyone else. It is for me and me only.

“When you are dispirited, held back, beat down and you have no one,you can give up, give in, or you can find those things you need to stand within yourself.If no one else believes in you, then you must believe in yourself.If you can not get the love you need from others, you must make room in your heart and give that love to yourself.You must accept yourself exactly as you are, all your flaws, all your faults, all your dreams.” ~ Jill Pendley

think about it like this... if you are reading this, and you don't like what I have to say... comment. I'm glad you keep coming back if you do, just means I'm on your mind ;)


“To cause you pain,only pains me more deeply. To make you smile, an even greater joy. To truly love you, I am taught the meaning of love.” ~ Jill Pendley

Oh and one more thing...

"Build a bridge and get over it already" ~ R. Buckalew

No comments: