Friday, January 27, 2012

Today was the day...

Today I took the giant leap forward into the rest of my life. I signed the papers.

Not exactly sure what I am feeling right now. Between the nausea and the anxiety, I can't describe it. Hell I can barely even type it. Just know that I think I will be ok.

I know time heals all wounds and at some point in time I will learn that this was for the best for both of us even though I really don't feel like it right now.

Can I say I'm scared to death?

I will update more Monday after he signs the papers to let you know how I feel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Being scared is normal. Being sad is normal. You will be ok, and we will help you get from here to there when you'll be happy once more.

Al Penwasser said...

And, sooner than you know it, you'll think to yourself, "Hey, I'm feeling pretty good about things."

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

keeping you in my prayers!

Mother Theresa said...

Hey, how's it going? I hope you are feeling okay about it all. Oh, and I just wanted to say that you won the photo contest. Congrats! :)