Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Wednesday Funnies

Yes... Rosie is back. I have a few things that I need to get off my chest and I will do so later today but for now, enjoy the Wednesday Funnies. Happy Wednesday Y'all!

    Cowboy:  "That your dog?"

    Indian:  "Yep."

    Cowboy:  "Mind if I speak to him?"

    Indian:  "Dog no talk."

    Cowboy:  "Hey dog, how's it going?"

    Dog:  "Doin' all right."

    Indian: (Look of shock!)

    Cowboy:  "Is this Indian your owner?" (Pointing at the Indian...)

    Dog:  "Yep."

    Cowboy:  "How's he treating you?"

    Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and  takes
    me to the lake once a week to play."

    Indian: (Look of total disbelief)

   Cowboy:  "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

    Indian:  "Horse no talk."

    Cowboy:  "Hey horse, how's it going?"

    Horse: "Cool."

    Indian: (Extreme look of shock!)

    Cowboy:  "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Indian...)

    Horse:  "Yep."

   Cowboy:  "How's he treating you?"

    Horse:  "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down
    often and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather."

    Indian: (Look of total amazement)

   Cowboy:  "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

    Indian:  "Sheep lie."

5 comments:

SherilinR said...

that sounds like a guilty conscience! lol!

KCSherri said...

Hee. Too funny. Glad to see you back. :)

TheUnSoccerMom said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!

LOVE the funny! :D

Rosalind said...

Glad to be back... just needed a little inspiration and I got it.

The Angry Lurker said...

Funny and welcome back.