Monday, September 19, 2011

writers block

It's not that I haven't wanted to write...

I just don't know what to write about...

lately everything I have written has been so depressing and down that I don't want to bother anyone with any of that stuff for a while. AND I didn't even do my Wednesday Funnies this past week. I don't know what the deal is but maybe I can get over it soon.

Maybe I just get tired of the stalkers and the people that are so freakin' nosey and have no business reading my blog checking it out all the time? I don't know.

I do know that I will be taking a short vacay... until I can figure out what to write again. So until then... peace love and chicken grease... much love to y'all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss you. :-(

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I will miss you!!!

(((HUGS)))

Joy said...

Here's one for you — my parents read my blog. Yes mam, apparently they get it delivered to their inbox and I get asked every question in the book about why did you post that, are you sure you should be talking about that, why did you use that picture? LORD help me. I told them if you don't like what I post, DON'T read it! lol Hope you're back soon... I blame the dreary weather the past two days... because all I want to do is nap! =)