Monday, January 24, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog

as I have noted before, I swore I would never eat a gas station hot dog... NEVER.

Today as I ventured out on my lunch break I did the usual tanning bed to get rid of the white pasty look of my fat roll (cellulite looks better tan) and then I though hard about making a trip to WalMart to return a pair of jeans and a knock off tervis tumbler and realized that I needed to fill up the tank of the monster truck. I fill her up $60 bucks worth go inside to get a fountain drink and a pack of smokes and there they were... roller grill hot dogs.


It was almost as if the angels had started singing and the lights shined down from heaven on the roller grill. I couldn't help myself, it looked so yummy and moist unlike the usual dried out and brown hot dogs. I just had to have one. So, I did it. I came back to work, sat down in my usual lunch place to enjoy this little gift from heaven and I promise it had to be the best hot dog I had ever eaten, seriously.

As of right now I don't regret my decision to eat the hot dog. I honsetly love hot dogs, but I had always had this enormous fear of eating gas station food other than the regular deli choices like chicken tenders or a Subway. I stepped out of my comfort zone and went for it.

No comments: