Thursday, July 21, 2011

A suggestion for your next barbecue....
Summer's here, Time to barbeque. Give up the diet for the summer and enjoy......... 
Keep the digitalis handy.
CALLING ALL COOKS; A NEW RECIPE FROM ALABAMA
Red-Neck Turtle Burgers
WOW!!! Only in ALABAMA Here's a new twist on how to serve burgers and if you don't cook,
give this handy little guide to someone that does and request them.




Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave.
The next step, add hotdogs as the heads, legs with slits for toes and tail.   Next step. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and baked for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees.
A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no?
 

10 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

WOW! My husband would be ALL OVER those!!! lol

Rosalind said...

IKR? I almost had a heart attack just looking at them. Can't wait to try it.

Rosalind said...

not only that... it looks yummy!

Joy said...

HAHAHA — I swear that is the funniest thing I have seen, EVER!

Unknown said...

Wow. That's all I can say. Who thinks up these things?????

Rosalind said...

I think it will be on the menu this weekend. Along with fries... cooked in grease! Yum!!

laughingmom said...

I think that they are much better looking than the regular "bacon explosion" - google that one if you haven't heard of it before!

stephanie said...

I think my toddler would love those!!

That Janie Girl said...

Holy turtle body! I've never seen such a thing.

I bet it's yummy!!!

Ruth said...

How cute! Maybe, if my turtle ever dies before I do I will serve these at his funeral. Or her- we really never have figured that out.