Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 2: Something I love about myself

What do I love?

It's also one of the things I hate as well. Not sure how that is possible but it is.

I love my giving nature. I love the fact that no matter how many times I have been hurt, how many times someone has stomped on my feelings... I always forgive, I always say I'm sorry first. I'll always move past it. I say that I have some hatred towards some people, but honestly.... if the were to call today, I'd still be there.

I won't turn my back on someone. Some people think I have before but I didn't. I was still there. I just wanted to know before I made my decision about how I felt about things. You could call me today and tell me you needed $20, if I have it, you can have it. Even if it is my last. I've been burnt by doing that, but in all honestly... I'd do it again without a thought.

I want people to be happy. It makes me happy to see that I helped bring joy or even relief to someone. I may not be able to give something to everyone, but if I can give them a piece of me... that's good enough.

No comments: