Friday, August 3, 2012

today is the day...

I can't even contain the excitement! Either that or I've ingested too much coffee and sunshine... whatever it is, I like it!

Today is the day that my life starts to get back on track... if all goes according to plan I will have a car once again. Yeah, Rosie has been without a ride for a month now. Remember what I said about an unfortunate incident back on July 1st? Well... it goes a little something like this... I totaled out the car that the now ex-hubby bought me last year. I won't give out all the details, those who know me close know what happen. Let's just say I learned a very valuable lesson in life that day.

So at lunch today I will go to the dealership, pick up my new car, go to the bank etc. I have my fingers crossed that everything will work out like it should. I was supposed to have the car yesterday but there was one small set back. On track today.

On top of all that I think I might actually be happy... seriously. I had my little pitty party this past week, had a really good cry last night, somehow managed to cry in my sleep (how odd is that) and woke up today with a feeling of complete peace.

Today is the day... today is MY day. I'm smiling, I feel beautiful.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Was good to see you the other day. You stay smart lady! No more car accidents!! I cant imagine my life with out your friendship. We may not talk every day and sometimes it is a but of time in between when er see each other but when we do get to talk and see eachother its like no time has past. Thats a true friendship. :-)
Live you girl!